Thursday, November 11, 2021

Introduction

 

Hello! 

    My name is Isabella and this blog is dedicated to my AICE Media Studies class. 

    I really enjoy studying media as I want to be a screenwriter after college. Learning about the film industry is something that I find incredibly interesting. Writing and filming are two of my favorite hobbies of the world today, so combining these two hobbies in screenwriting would be a job I would adore pursuing. 

    I'm super excited to see the amazing things I will create while in this class!

                                                                                                                                -Isabella 

No comments:

Post a Comment

And finally... the Creative Critical Reflection

This project was certainly an experience that taught me a lot. I had a lot of fun filming both the film introduction AND the CCR. And here&#...