Sunday, February 13, 2022

Transition Post

Portfolio Project

    Starting soon, I will be working on my portfolio project that counts for half of our AICE exam grade. The portfolio consists of a variety of blog posts over the next nine weeks, a 2 minute fiction film opening, and the Critical Creative Reflection or the CCR. 

    On the film opening, I will be working on the film opening with Sabrina Staab who I've known for years. The film opening can be done in groups of two, three or four. However, because Sabrina and I are close, we know we work well together and have been successful partners on projects in this class before. 

    The CCR is to be done alone with either the help of or just mentions of your partner. The CCR is a reflection with aims to answer many questions regarding one's experience in this class, what they've learned, and how they were able to demonstrate it all in their portfolio. 

    Because we have just been introduced to this project and we have not been able to decipher any plans on what our chosen genre is or what our film opening should be. I will be posting more about this over the next week or two. 

    Hopefully, by February 20th, we have an idea of what our film opening is going to be and we can start planning. We plan on spending our time wisely, organizing everything and being productive. Sabrina and I are great partners and I am confident that we will be a great team throughout the course of this project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

And finally... the Creative Critical Reflection

This project was certainly an experience that taught me a lot. I had a lot of fun filming both the film introduction AND the CCR. And here&#...