Saturday, March 26, 2022

Shooting Process

    Sophie and I have been friends for years so we were really comfortable with each other and had a great time filming. I had to get creative when I was filming as the only equipment I had was a tripod. Some of the shots were on the storyboard, such as April on her bed, while others were improvised. Sophie was an excellent worker and since she's known me for years, she was not afraid to input her suggestions and opinions while we were filming. 

    The next step in the shooting process would be the beach scenes. Our plan is to go sometime in the near future to the beach with our actors. Near future is most likely going to be this upcoming weekend or the next. I would take Sophie and since our actor for Ricky is Sabrina's brother, it only makes sense that she would take him. In the meantime, I will begin editing the scenes we already have done this week, when I get back from Spring Break.

    That's all for now, write to you later :)

        Isa

No comments:

Post a Comment

And finally... the Creative Critical Reflection

This project was certainly an experience that taught me a lot. I had a lot of fun filming both the film introduction AND the CCR. And here&#...