Friday, April 1, 2022

Editing Process

    We are using Davinci Resolve and Adobe Premiere Pro in order to edit our project. We both have a basic understanding of each program and will be figuring things out along the way. We are about halfway finished with editing but, since we didn't receive a response from the B-52s, we are going to have to scrap the idea of using the song Love Shack in our opening of a film titled The Love Shack. This puts us a bit behind as we now have to use copyright-free music in our editing.

    Luckily, we are both working very diligently and are almost done with editing. I have also been working very hard on my CCR and that will be done by the end of the weekend. I am very excited to show you all what we have been working on and I hope you like it as much as we do!

    That's all for today!

    -Isa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

And finally... the Creative Critical Reflection

This project was certainly an experience that taught me a lot. I had a lot of fun filming both the film introduction AND the CCR. And here&#...